Thursday, July 26, 2012

Video: Why is my Lennox AC so loud?

Why is my Lennox AC so loud?  Any number of things can cause loud noises on your Lennox air conditionero, but in this particular case, the reason why this Lennox AC is so loud is because of a fan blade that is out of balance. Motor, compressor, and everything else is just fine, but this AC is only 3 years old.  I like Trane and their quality for this reason:  I've seen Trane AC's and other equipment last for 25 and even 30 years without having any kinds of problems.  Durability and longevity are qualities Trane produces in their air conditioners, furnaces, and everything else.  It truly is hard to stop a Trane.

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2013 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice post its quite useful, i have just started my own similar website and will look for more updates
lennox air conditioners

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home