Saturday, August 25, 2012

How to use a jackhammer (Hilti TE 905-AVR)

You have to try this jackhammer if you are ever going to use one!  A convenient 120v power, this Hilti TE 905-AVR powers through cement and I was through my project in 2 hours.  In this project, I am finishing my bathroom, and have to move the tub drain.  It was a breeze compared to other jackhammer projects I've had to do.  AVR stands for anti vibration reduction which reduces the shaking effect, and you can definately tell compared to other jackhammers.  As I've used other jackhammers before, this Hilti was definately the smoothest.  You can rent the hilti TE 905-AVR at Home Depot, or purchase it at any approved Hilti retailers, (Home Depot, Industrial Supply).  Don't worry about me trying to get the model right in the video but, the video shows a small clip of what can be done.  The picture shows  how much concrete I had to break up so we can move the tub drain over to allow the drain for the tub to be installed.  I'll have to dig out down to expose the lateral section of drain pipe, then we can move the drain pipe over, install the p-trap and set the tub!  Whew, it has been a project, but if you have the right tools, aka Hilti TE 905-AVR, it makes everything so much easier.  Thank you Hilti!
Check out www.hilti.com to see other fine tools Hilti offers

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2018 at 3:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The picture shows how much concrete I had to break up so we can move the tub drain over to allow the drain for the tub to be installed. Commercial Electrician Perth used in our homes and industrial areas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home